Kirsty. 27. Leeds. Beauty. Books. Cups of tea.

Tuesday 18 March 2014

MUA nail polish for spring time!

Just a quick one today to review my newest favourite nail polish. It is the 'Pistachio Ice Cream' from MUA.

I picked this up for £1 in Superdrug and I am so impressed with how it looks. For £1 you might worry that it wouldn't be very good coverage, but it's really brilliant and after a whole day it hasn't chipped at all.

Its also the perfect colour for coming into spring time :D

For the price you really cannot beat MUA!

(PS. Please excuse my bad application of said nail polish, I was in a bit of a rush to get to work... I'll re-do it when I have time! haha)

Speak soon
Kirsty
x

4 comments:

  1. I adore MUA nail polish, in fact I adore MUA anything! Hee Hee. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, me too. Its such a good range for the price isn't it!? :) x

      Delete
  2. That colour is amazing! And for £1 too! What a bargain :)

    http://shannonkims.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really can't go wrong for £1 can you!? :) x

      Delete