Kirsty. 27. Leeds. Beauty. Books. Cups of tea.

Tuesday 18 February 2014

Favourite lip products this week - MUA and Boots No. 7

I thought I would do a quick blog post on the 2 lip products that I've been loving this week.

The first one is the product that I bought in my last blog and its the MUA lipstick in a gorgeous deep red colour that they call 'Shade 1' - its such a gorgeous colour and its so soft and lovely to apply, I felt really great wearing it. The only drawback is that you have to re-apply it a little more than you might want, but I didn't mind as I love putting lipstick on :P haha.

Secondly, is Boots No. 7 High Shine Lipgloss in 'Whisper' - this is totally different to the lipstick. Its a pinky peach gloss with a hint of glitter, but still great for everyday use. It smells really nice and has its own applicator.

I've put a pic on of the 2 looks, just to compare them and so you can see what they look like :)

Speak soon!
Kirsty
x

No comments:

Post a Comment