Kirsty. 27. Leeds. Beauty. Books. Cups of tea.

Saturday 8 February 2014

Saturday! Make up for work and new accessories.

So Saturday is here! But unfortunately, for me, it still means work :( I am sooo jealous of people who get to have weekends off and you always hear them saying 'ooh I'm so happy its Friday!' - but nevermind!
Just because I'm going to work it doesn't mean I can't still enjoy trying different make up looks out, so I thought I'd share mine for today:

I'm using the Rimmel Wake-Me-Up foundation in 'true ivory,' Rimmel exaggerate eye liner in '001 - Black,' a mixture of champagne, purple and black eyeshadow from the BobbyPin palette from Boots, all blended together (this is quite an old palette, not sure if they still sell it!) MUA blush in 'candyfloss' and a gorgeous new lipstick I got from Rimmel (again!) in 'Rose passion.' It's such a pretty colour - just a little tip I use is to cover it with a tiny amount of vaseline or clear lip gloss as it keeps it in place longer!

This is quite a basic look, but I always feel nice when I've made a bit of an effort for work.

I also just have to share these super cute accessories that I bought this week.
One is a lovely large black rose neclace on a silver chain and the other is a set of 2 hair slides with Jack Skellington on them (from Nightmare before Christmas)



They are both from 'The Skullery' which is an ebay shop that do absolutely loads of accessories, so I would definitely recommend going to have a look!

Anyway, like I said, I am going off to work.
Thanks for reading today :D


Speak soon!
Kirsty
x



No comments:

Post a Comment