Kirsty. 27. Leeds. Beauty. Books. Cups of tea.

Saturday 9 August 2014

Amazing £2 MUA foundation!

I was browsing in Superdrug the other day and saw that MUA have a range of foundation from just £2 and at that price I had to try it, if only to say it wasn't any good, or to have as a back up... I was very pleasantly surprised!!

I picked up the 'Matte Perfect foundation: Shine Control' in the shade 'fair'... for £2
The consistency was really nice and smooth and the coverage, whilst not really heavy, was very good too. Especially when you use a good brush to buff it onto your skin. I use the Real Techniques buffing brush.

I work in a hotel/bar/restaurant, so was especially interested in the shine control aspect of the product as it can get really hot and horrible at work! Again, I was really pleasantly surprised. The tube says it 'lasts all day' and it really does.

I really can't believe it was just £2 and although I still love Rimmel Wake Me Up and various Maybelline foundations, this one is almost just a good...

I would definitely give it a try, even if you just keep it as a back up, or even to mix it in to a higher priced foundation to make it last longer?!

I am super happy with my new foundation and will definitely be re-purchasing this product.

Speak soon
Kirsty
x


1 comment:

  1. In general I go for quite sheer foundations as I've got good skin, but I am the same as you in that I've started working in a restaurant and it's so hot! I've been on the hunt for a matte foundation just to wear to work so I didn't want to invest in something too expensive so I definitely want to try this out.
    Thanks for the informative post, millie x

    ReplyDelete