Kirsty. 27. Leeds. Beauty. Books. Cups of tea.

Tuesday 19 August 2014

My current skincare favourites.

I have had a problem with my skin for the longest time :(

I used to suffer from really bad skin as a teenager and have tried so many different creams/moisturisers/face washes/spot treatments its just crazy!

Not many of them have worked that well and I've come to realise that keeping it simple is much more effective, and although I do still suffer from rubbish skin, its not too bad at the moment and it has been far worse!

So here are the products that I am currently enjoying as part of my skin care routine. There aren't too many steps in my routine, but I don't have that much time to dedicate too it (or much money to spend! :p)

* Boots No7 Beautiful Skin Quick Thinking Wipes

* Boots No7 Protect & Perfect Eye Cream

* Simple, Kind to Skin Hydrating Light Moisturiser

* Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pink Grapefruit Daily Scrub

They seem to be working really well combined together. I don't tend to use the wipes too much, just if I have particularly stubborn make up or I'm feeling really lazy, but I find that they are really nice on the skin.

I am always on the lookout for good skincare products to try out, especially for spot-prone, combination skin, so let me know if you have any recommendations as I really don't know that much about skincare, just what I like and what does/doesn't work for me!


Speak soon
Kirsty
x



1 comment:

  1. the simple moisturiser sounds really good. I get dry skin a lot so it would probably help! :) x
    http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete