Kirsty. 27. Leeds. Beauty. Books. Cups of tea.

Tuesday 13 January 2015

Very late 'What I got for Christmas' :)

I know its realllllly late and well overdue, but I just realised that I never posted my 'What I got for Christmas' blog... But I'm sure its still fine to post now, haha. So, here it is...

I was really lucky to get some lovely things and here is quite a lot of what I got:

* Smarties!! (This is a must for Christmas... or at least some form of chocolate in a tube :P)
* Vanilla candles - really nice for making any room smell pleasant.
* A lovely set of body lotion from 'The White Company'
* A flower print dress scarf
* Fluffy socks!! (Again, another must!)
* This really cool recipe book, which is half printed recipes for you to try out and half your own 'scrapbook' area, where you can write in your own recipes or store any that you find... I really love it as I love cooking!
* A gorgeous jewelled mirror for my handbag

* This lovely Soap and Glory bath set

* 'City of Fiends' by Michael Jecks... I have almost finished this book and I am loving it. I will do a review when I am done :)
* Prada 'Amber' perfume

*Cute, snuggly, soft cat pyjamas!!

(I also got a beatiful coat, which I don't have a photograph of)

So, there you go. It is a little rushed, but I wanted to get this blog post out and make sure it didn't reach February before I got round to it!!

I have already enjoyed reading so many other people's blogs about their gifts, so I hope people liked to have a little insight :)



Thanks for reading
Speak soon
Kirsty x





No comments:

Post a Comment