Kirsty. 27. Leeds. Beauty. Books. Cups of tea.

Wednesday 11 February 2015

Get the most from your moisturiser!


I thought I would share a little tip I use to get more out of my cosmetics tubes...

I love my 'Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit' moisturiser, and whilst its not the most expensive product around (about £4) I find that when you think the tube is empty, there is actually a fair bit still in there..

If you make an incision and cut across the top of the tube you can see plenty of moisturiser, then the top part of the tube just slots on and becomes the new 'lid' ... This may sound pointless and a bit tight-fisted, but I actually got 3 days more use out of the moisturiser, and generally felt really satisfied that I hadn't thrown it away :D

Hope this was helpful. I have inserted a picture to illustrate!

Thanks for reading
Speak soon!
Kirsty x
 

No comments:

Post a Comment