Kirsty. 27. Leeds. Beauty. Books. Cups of tea.

Sunday 22 March 2015

My lazy Saturday night

I never usually get the chance to have a night at home on a Saturday as I work until 11pm 5 days a week, but this week I've been on holiday (not *holiday* unfortuantely... just holiday from work!)... so I was looking forward to some nice relaxing evenings just chilling out at home.

My Saturday night consisted of:

* A lovely bath
* Soap and Glory 'The righteous butter' moisturiser and Boots No. 7 'Youthful eye-serum'
* Snacks! (Sliced apple for the healthy part and of course a few biscuits as a treat!)
* Getting cosy in bed and watching Pretty Little Liars

and...

* A cup of tea :)








Thanks for reading :)
What does everyone else to do relax on a night off??

Speak soon!
Kirsty x

No comments:

Post a Comment