Kirsty. 27. Leeds. Beauty. Books. Cups of tea.

Tuesday 24 June 2014

Daily blog!

So I thought I would give 'daily-blogging' a try and set myself the challenge to do it every day for a week, without fail! Its not exactly super hard to do, but it just means actually finding time and sitting down to write something.
So here it goes...
Well, I was supposed to be having a really productive morning cleaning the flat and organising bills etc, but I got bored and spent all morning playing Guitar Hero. Oops!! (But muchhhh more fun :D!)

I have work pretty much every single night from 4pm(ish) as I work in a hotel/restaurant/bar, so most of my days are spent trying to be productive, failing, then being online until I realise its work time!

This isn't a very interesting one as its just a little blog to get the daily blogging rolling! Soo, I am going to cook some pizza and continue with the afternoon of internet-ing :)

Speak soon!
Kirsty
x

No comments:

Post a Comment