Kirsty. 27. Leeds. Beauty. Books. Cups of tea.

Monday 30 June 2014

The Body Shop - Honeymania Body Butter

Just thought I would do a little post on the amaaaazing new product I've been using.... The Body Shop 'Honeymania' body butter.

I was lucky enough to get a few of the Honeymania products sent through the post, but they've all been sitting in the bathroom unused for ages as I have so many other things to use up first.

I tried the lip butter a while ago and thought it was really nice, fresh smelling and very hydrating, but I have recently started on the body butter after using up my soap and glory body moisturiser - and wow!

It is just SO SO nice

The texture in the pot is quite hard, definitely not a 'lotion' feeling, but when it goes onto your skin it is the softest, creamiest product and smells really, really good! I applied it this morning after my shower and now, 12 hours later, my skin feels really lovely and soft.

I would definitely recommend this product and even though it is not the cheapest of products at £13, I think its well worth it.

I've included the link for you to go and have a look!

See HERE for yourself :)


Let me know what you think!

Speak soon
Kirsty
x

No comments:

Post a Comment