Kirsty. 27. Leeds. Beauty. Books. Cups of tea.

Friday 27 June 2014

Two days off in the sunshine!




So the last 2 days have been my 2 days off work for the week (thank god! hehe) and I just spent
some time with my family.
On Wednesday I went to Scarborough for the day (about 30 minutes from Whitby, where I live) - which was really nice, we all just mooched around, had a few drinks and a look round. Then we went back to Whitby and decided to go out for dinner at a bar on the harbour-side called 'The moon and sixpence' - its about 5 minutes walk from home and does THE nicest food, I had halloumi fajitas and then creme brulee, cannot praise it enough! yum yummm.

The NEXT day was kind of similar but we just wandered around Whitby in the sunshine making the most of the day off! I had an ice-cream (looking a bit like a toursit here!! lol) and then spent most of the afternoon/evening watching tv and playing on the ps3 :)


So all in all had a really good couple of days. now back to work  - but you need to earn the pennies somehow!!
What does anyone else do on their days off?! As I really struggle to find things to do and sometime end up wasting them!!

Speak soon
Kirsty
x

No comments:

Post a Comment