Kirsty. 27. Leeds. Beauty. Books. Cups of tea.

Sunday 7 September 2014

August favourites!

Neutrogena visibly clear pink grapefruit daily scrub
This is one of my favourite face washes as it smells really fruity and lovely. It exfoliates
 the skin and just leaves me feeling really fresh and clean. 
 
Boots Dry Shampoo
I was in Boots looking for a dry shampoo. I don't like to wash my hair every day but sometimes
 it's nice to give it a freshen up. Initially, I was looking at the batiste dry shampoo but they 
were quite pricey, then I noticed boots do their own brand one. It was only around £1.89  for a
 large size and I got some money off with a hair-care offer, so it was super cheap! I can't
 praise it enough! The scent is quite coconut-based and it gives my hair an instant lift after 
you brush it through! Would definitely recommend and I will be re-purchasing it.
 
Black Hair Clip 
During summer I have been wanting to keep my hair out of my face when it is too hot 
and bobbles can damage your hair so I've been loving this plain black claw-clip. It's in black
 so goes with everything and was only £1 in a pack from Primark.
 
Maybelline 24 hour super stay powder and better skin foundation
I have been using these together for a lovely base to my make up. Easy to use and long lasting,
 they are definitely something I would recommend, and the powder comes with a handy mirror!
 
Real techniques brush
A lovely brush I have been enjoying, I have used this to apply the make up above ^^ It creates
 a really professional looking finish.
 
Gold tangle teezerI love my tangle teezer sooo much. It makes my hair lovely and soft and gets rid of any
tangles/knottiness.
 
And finally...
I am a massive book lover and throughout August I have been LOVING the Rizzoli and Isles
series by Tess Gerritsen. A friend at work recommended 'The Sinner,' which I thoroughly enjoyed
and since then I have been looking in charity shops to pick any others up. Most of them are only about £2.
 Unfortunately, I haven't been reading them in the right order, which is a bit silly, but not too much of a problem.
If you like crime/detective fiction that's really well written then give these a go!

Thankyou for reading! I would love to know any of your favourites!

Speak soon
Kirsty
x  

No comments:

Post a Comment