Kirsty. 27. Leeds. Beauty. Books. Cups of tea.

Wednesday 17 September 2014

DIY/Cheap holiday minatures!

So I've just got back from a trip to Paris, which was amazing!!! (Blog post and photos coming soon...!) and I thought I would just do a little post about the holiday minatures that I took and how to make it nice and cheap!
So, firstly I bought a pack of 6 small bottles from PoundLand (For £1, naturally!)
By dispensing my larger bottles into these small ones I saved so much money, as minatures in Boots and Superdrug can be nearly £3 each. This way I got to still use my own products but in small version :)



I also have a handy little stash of shampoos and moisturisers etc that I have collected when I've been to hotels before and liked them enough to keep, so I took along a few of them aswell.

I know these little tips seems really obvious but it saves so much money and means your luggage is much lighter and you have more space for clothes (or souvenirs and shopping!!)

Thankyou for reading

Speak soon!
Kirsty x

No comments:

Post a Comment