Kirsty. 27. Leeds. Beauty. Books. Cups of tea.

Monday 1 September 2014

Liebster Award

Liebster Award: Kirsty Lou xo


I’ve been nominated for a Liebster Award by the lovely Emer (DustyPearle) If you haven’t heard of these awards the rules are as follows:

  • You must like the blogger(s) that nominated you.
  • Answer all of the questions provided from blogger that nominated you.
  • Nominate 3 blogger(s) of your choice, who have under 200 followers.
  • Create questions of your own, for bloggers you nominate to answer.

    What’s your favourite food?
    Spaghetti bolognese. Or a Chinese takeaway.
     
    How did you decide on the name for your blog?
    It's my name! Pretty standard :( ...
     
    When and why did you start blogging?
    I started about a year or so ago, mainly as a hobby.
    Also, I love to read other people's blogs and enjoy writing, so thought I would give it a try :)
     
    Which do you prefer – make up or skincare products?
    Skincare because I love feeling clean and fresh after using nice products!
     
    Do you prefer to read beauty or lifestyle posts?
    I really like both, but probably lifestyle as I'm quite nosey haha, and I just find it interesting! 
     
    Who is your no.1 favourite blogger?
    I love so many. Beauty, youtubers, book reviewers etc.
     
    What’s in your handbag?
    Purse, phone, make up bag, diary, book, keys and general rubbish that always ends up there!
     
    What’s the one product that you cannot live without?
    Make up - Collection lasting perfection concealer
    Beauty - neutrogena grapefruit face wash 
     
    Lastly, pick one thing you would want to find under the tree this Christmas?
    A really good quality camera. However, I'm not fussy, I just love Christmas!!!!!
    
    I nominate:
    
    
    My questions are:
    1. Describe yourself in 3 words
    2. What make-up brand do you buy the most?
    3. One place you would like to visit?
    4. What is your favourite piece of clothing?
    5. Favourite subject at school?
    6. Must have skincare product?
    7. Favourite high street shop?
    8. What is your dream career? 
    9. How long have you been blogging?
    10. Best make-up tip you would give?
    11. Favourite film?
    
    Thanks for reading!
    I think the idea of the Liebster Award is really great, lots of fun and I love reading other people's answers
    
    Speak soon
    Kirsty
    x
    
    

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for nominating me, I've done it here http://beautytrinityblog13.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/liebster-awards-take-2.html :) x

    ReplyDelete