Kirsty. 27. Leeds. Beauty. Books. Cups of tea.

Wednesday 3 December 2014

BLOGMAS! Day 1... Happy December

Happy December!!

I am so happy its December, its my favourite month and favourite time of the year. There's Christmas, my birthday, generally wintery and its just great!
I thought I would try and do blogmas throughout December as I really love watching my favourite youtubers do 'vloagmas' and I really wanted to give it a go.

So the first day in December myself and Mike have had plans for a good while now and it meant we were going for a trip to Manchester to watch 2 amazing bands: Icon for Hire and Hollywood Undead. We were going to stay overnight in a hotel but when we found out that we could get a bus back after the gig and it only came to £13 return fare we thought it was ideal.

The gig itself was at Manchester Academy 1, which is situated within the student union of Manchester University. It was absolutely amazing. Icon for Hire were the support act, but just as good, (if not better :P) than the main act... who were also brilliant.

They also served drinks in 2 pint glasses so you don't have to keep going back to the bar!! How great is that. The glasses are the size of my head!!  (See picture, hehe)



 So that was my first day of December. Not very Christmas-sy, but there's plenty of time for that!
I would love to  hear what you have all been up to in December so far!

Thanks for reading
Speak soon
Kirsty x

2 comments: