Kirsty. 27. Leeds. Beauty. Books. Cups of tea.

Saturday 13 December 2014

BLOGMAS! Day 10... Costa Gingerbread Latte!!

One of my favourite things about the Christmas period is the drinks in Costa. They make me feel so festive and cosy!

I tried the gingerbread latte from Costa. It is delicious and SO adorable, you get a little gingerbread man in the top and lashings of cream. It was lovely, and so Christmassy!



Mike tried the praline cappuccino, which he said was nice too - you get gold sprinkles on it :)


What is your favourite festive drink? And is it from Costa? If not, please let me know, I really want to try lots of different ones!!

Thanks for reading
Speak soon
Kirsty x

1 comment:

  1. Hello♡ ^---^ You look so beautiful!! How sweet is the gingerbread latte? >___< looks really nice. Personally, i love bonbon latte macchiato:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPkBiKX7p0o

    Greetings!^__^

    ReplyDelete