Kirsty. 27. Leeds. Beauty. Books. Cups of tea.

Saturday 13 December 2014

BLOGMAS! Day 8... My Winter Nail Polish, Tanya Burr 'Penguin Chic'

I love winter-time for wearing lovely deep nail polish colours; reds, purples, blues and blacks. But my favourite at the moment has to be 'Penguin Chic' from the Tanya Burr Collection (all of which I love but this one is my current fav!)

It is a gorgeous matte grey colour that is perfect for winter - understated, sophisticated and pretty at the same time.

It applies so nicely and has a really lovely finish to it.

Grey is not usually a colour I owuld reach for but I am just really into this at the moment!

The Tanya Burr collection has such gorgeous colours, some of my other favourites are Little Duck and Riding Hood - let me know what your favourites are? :)


Thanks for reading
Speak soon
Kirsty x

No comments:

Post a Comment