Kirsty. 27. Leeds. Beauty. Books. Cups of tea.

Sunday 7 December 2014

BLOGMAS! Day 5 & 6... The *12* tag

I have decided to combine days 5 and 6 of blogmas, mainly because I've just been at work so much and its meant I haven't really done anything too interesing :( but work is how I'm going to be paying for all my lovely Christmas treats and I have plenty of other things coming up in December, so its all good!

My friend Jenny tagged me in this little quiz so I thought I would do it today, this is the *12* tag - basically its just 12 questions about yourself, so here we go...
.
1. What’s your favourite drink? A good cup of tea. Definitely. (Like this lovely one here, made by my sister!)


2. Favourite song at the moment? I am loving Mayday Parade's latest album and my all time favourite band is Motion City Soundtrack, so anything by them :)

3. What would you name your children? I have a name in mind but don't want to share haha, or I think it'll be less special!! (Yeah, I know that makes me kinda *special* lol)

4. Do you participate in any sports? No :( I used to love netball at school but I don't do sports nowadays.

5. Favourite Book? So many!!! So instead I'll tell you what I'm currently reading, which is Citadel by Kate Mosse and Never Say Die by Tess Gerritsen.

6. Favourite Colour? Maybe purple... or green?

7. Favourite perfume? Calvin Klein 'Euphoria'and J-Lo 'Live;

8. Favourite holiday? Paris in September 2014 :) It was amazing... I also LOVED Florida as a destination.

9. Have you graduated High School? Yep

10. Favourite Restaurant? Pizza Tina in Paris, where we went on the night we got engaged. It is just so so nice and holds incredible memories!!!

11. Did you like school? Yeah :) mostly...

19. Favourite YouTubers? Brogan Tate, Fleur de Force and Tanya Burr

Well, thats it! I hope you enjoyed the tag and I invite you all to do it too :)

Thanks for reading
Speak soon
Kirsty x

1 comment:

  1. I have to agree with you! You really can't have too much tea! Xxxx

    ReplyDelete