Kirsty. 27. Leeds. Beauty. Books. Cups of tea.

Wednesday 3 December 2014

BLOGMAS! Day 2... Everyday face make up.

Today for BLOGMAS! Day 2... I thought I would share my current face make-up that I use pretty much every day.

It is really quite basic, there are only 3 products that I use mostly.

I normally wash my face with a face wash and use a neutrogena moisturiser (either the spot stress control or the lovely grapefruit one)

I then apply the MUA matte perfect foundation in 'fair' - this creates a really nice base to work on, however, it is very slightly too dark for my skin so I use the MUA undress your skin illuminating foundation in 'beige' over the top. This is actually very slightly too pale for me and fortunately the 2 foundations make a really good colour for me. Also, because I am layering up the foundations they stay in place all day.

Finally, I use the Rimmel wake me up concealer under my eyes and on any blemishes... and thats it :)

Its a very simple process and means it takes hardly any time, gives a great base and makes my skin feel really nice. I would definitely recommed the MUA products as they're so affordable and very good quality.

Thanks for reading,
Speak soon
Kirsty x

No comments:

Post a Comment