Kirsty. 27. Leeds. Beauty. Books. Cups of tea.

Sunday 7 December 2014

BLOGMAS! Day 4... Yorkshire fettle. Yum!

I thought I would share my lovely dinner that I had for BLOGMAS! Day 4...

I work 5/6 days a week from 3pm-11pm, so its really nice to have the chance to go out for something to eat or even a drink, so we decided to go for a bite to eat at The White Swan in Leeds.

I had the 'Yorkshire fettle and salad wrap' (which, interestingly, is actually feta cheese but made in Yorkshire... I have left the link to this below as I think it is delicious and I love supporting local produce and businesses!!)

Click here to have a look... Yorkshire Fettle Cheese <3


It was sooo nice. Served with twice cooked chips, a salad and a cup of spiced parsnip soup. It was just so lovely and really affordable. I would definitely reccommend both the cheese and the place!!

I love finding new places and new things to eat, so I really enjoyed this - and the soup was a lovely little extra as it has been so cold lately!

Let me know in the comments of any food recommendations, of if you have been out anywhere nice recently!

Thanks for reading
Speak soon!
Kirsty x

1 comment:

  1. That looks delicious! Love how it comes with wintery soup! Xxxx

    ReplyDelete