Kirsty. 27. Leeds. Beauty. Books. Cups of tea.

Friday 5 December 2014

BLOGMAS! Day 3... Advent Calender!

Yeahhhh, I know its late, but I finally got an advent calender!!

I left it too late to get one before December and everywhere had sold out :( ...Fortunately, I popped into my local Sainsbury's and not only did they have some left, they were reduced because it was after December 1st!!

I'm really pleased, its not just Christmas without an advent calender.

Also, I get to have 3 chocolates on the first day :P



P.S.... The radiator is not on in this picture or that would just be chocolate disaster!!

Does everyone else have an advent calender? And if so, which one? I think Cadbury's are the best!

Speak soon
Kirsty x

2 comments:

  1. I might be needing a new one! My number 4 was missing so I shook it hoping it would move back down and loads of them burst out onto the floor! :'( xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god, thats disastrous!! lol. Definitely get a new one xxx

    misskirstylou.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete