Kirsty. 27. Leeds. Beauty. Books. Cups of tea.

Friday 19 December 2014

BLOGMAS! Day 12... Cheap Xmas Gift Ideas

I haven't even really started my Christmas shopping yet, which is pretty bad! But I have bought a few little bits and I thought I would show you 3 of the cheapest ones that are great stocking fillers...

First is the Make Up Revolution 'Eyes Like Angels' palette. It is £8 from Superdrug and you get 32 shades in a really lovely looking palette, which I think is great value. It is a great stocking filler and would be lovely to receive as a gift for al year round use. The eyeshadows from this range are very good quality, they blend really nicely and stay on for ages.

Secondly, it is another eyeshadow palette from Make Up Revolution - and I believe this is the dupe for the Naked 3 palette, so at just £4 you can't go wrong! Again from Superdrug, as this is an exclusive range to them - and again a great stocking filler.

And finally, for a super cheap but very cute little extra it is this set of 2 black and white polka dot tweezers from Primark at just £1. These would be great on their own as a stocking filler or as part of a little 'beauty bag' with some other bits thrown in!

Hopefully this is helpful and I will do another post once I have bought some more gifts!!









Thanks for reading!
Speak soon
Kirsty x

1 comment:

  1. Even though it's after Christmas, this post is still great! The colours on the make up palette are gorgeous! :)
    The Style Icon

    ReplyDelete